Union City Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
A motorcycle accident is the last thing you might expect to get into as a rider in Union City, New Jersey. Yet every ride puts you at risk of encountering negligent drivers, road defects and other serious hazards. If you have injuries because of a motorcycle accident in Union City, contact our local personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. We offer free initial consultations to injured motorcyclists so they can learn their rights and legal options. Call (201) 928-0300 today.
Why Choose Us?
- We work closely with our clients to identify their unique goals for the case before beginning our strategizing and negotiating.
- We offer incredible resources and experience, along with a long history of past victories won on behalf of injured clients.
- We will not charge attorney’s fees unless we win your Union City motorcycle accident case. Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis. We don’t have high rate hourly fees.
What Are Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents?
Every year, thousands of motorcyclists in New Jersey get hurt or die in traffic accidents – most of which are preventable. Over a four-year period, there were almost 12,000 motorcycle accidents reported in New Jersey. As New Jersey motorcycle accident attorneys, our goal is not only to help individuals with serious accident injuries hold responsible parties accountable. We also wish to identify the most common causes of these collisions to enact change on an institutional level.
- Distracted or negligent drivers. Motor vehicle drivers can be careless, distracted, fatigued, drunk, reckless or otherwise responsible for causing a motorcycle wreck in Union City.
- Dangerous roadways in Union City. Motorcycles are vulnerable to dangerous road defects such as loose rubble, cracked asphalt, potholes, uneven shoulders, missing reflectors and broken guardrails.
- Defective motorcycle parts. A defective vehicle part, such as bad brakes or a tire that wears out too quickly, could malfunction during a ride and contribute to a motorcycle accident or serious injury.
If a defendant tries to allege that you contributed to the motorcycle accident through acts of negligence of your own, such as speeding or lane-splitting, your lawyer from the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. can help you defend yourself. New Jersey is a comparative negligence state, meaning you could still recover at least partial compensation if you were responsible for the motorcycle crash in some way. Hiring an attorney could help you maximize your compensation despite a comparative negligence allegation.
What Are Common Injuries in Motorcycle Accidents?
The injuries you sustain in a motorcycle wreck could impact you for life. A spinal cord injury, for example, could give you a permanent disability that causes lost wages and lost quality of life. Our motorcycle accident attorneys are passionate about yielding positive results for victims with all types of injuries.
- Broken bones
- Lower extremity injuries
- Skull fractures
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Face and eye injuries
- Spinal cord and back injuries
- Road rash
- Traumatic tattooing
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Fatal crash injuries
New Jersey is primarily a no-fault insurance state. You may be able to hold the at-fault party responsible, however, if your injuries are serious enough to meet the state’s threshold, such as injuries that cause substantial or permanent losses of important bodily functions. Contact our lawyers today to find out if you have grounds for a fault-based lawsuit. If so, we can help you prove a defendant’s fault and demand fair compensation.
Contact Our Union City, NJ Motorcycle Accident Lawyers 24/7
You are not alone as the injured victim of a motorcycle accident in Union City. You have the right to hire a personal injury attorney to look out for your rights and best interests. Clients have trusted Attorney Jeffrey S. Hasson with their most complicated cases for years. Find out how we may be able to assist you with a motorcycle accident claim today. Request your free consultation online or by calling (201) 928-0300 24/7. Our attorneys offer victims of motorcycle accidents in Union City and the entire state of New Jersey with personal injury legal services. With more than nine decades of combined legal experience, we have the knowledge and determination to resolve your case.