Bergen County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents in Bergen County
If you or a loved one were the victim of a motorcycle accident, the experienced Bergen County motorcycle accident lawyers at The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., can help you recover compensation for your injuries and losses. Our highly experienced New Jersey attorneys also seek to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable for any suffering they caused.
The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., assists with all legal matters related to New Jersey motorcycle accidents caused by the recklessness of others.
Our attorneys are:
- Experienced in motorcycle accidents with both passenger cars and commercial trucks
- Hard-working and respected members of the legal community
- Compassionate and committed to helping our clients receive the compensation they deserve
Never speak to an insurance company or adjusters without consulting a Bergen County motorcycle accident lawyer first. Call The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., today for your free consultation. We speak both English and Spanish.
How a Bergen County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Helps You
Accident claims are confusing, and motorcycle accident claims are no exception. After securing medical care for yourself or your loved one, one of your next calls should be to an experienced accident attorney. The attorneys at The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., will explain the claims process to you and help you understand all available options for seeking compensation for your motorcycle accident injuries.
We then do the following:
- Gather records related to your claim, including medical records, medical bills, and insurance policy information.
- Investigate your accident in greater detail to gather the necessary evidence.
- Negotiate with the defense, outside of the courtroom, to help get you the compensation you may be entitled to.
- If necessary, our Bergen County motorcycle accident attorneys are prepared to go to trial and present your case in the strongest possible form.
At The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we do not charge any fees upfront. Call our office today to learn more and discuss your options.
Common Motorcycle Accidents and Injuries
Motorcycle accidents often occur due to driver negligence. Common acts of negligence resulting in these types of accidents include the following:
- Swerving in front of a motorcyclist
- Cutting off motorcyclists at intersections
- Failure to yield
- Not leaving sufficient room between vehicles
- Failing to see a motorcyclist changing or entering lanes
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
Motorcyclists do not have the protection provided by a motor vehicle. Therefore, accidents involving motorcyclists can result in serious and life-threatening injuries, such as:
- Bone fractures
- Severe head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Brain damage
- Loss of limbs
Compensation for Motorcycle Accidents
There are different types of compensation available to those injured in motorcycle accidents and their families. Compensation is meant to reimburse motorcycle accident victims for more than simple property damage and medical bills and may include:
- Past and future medical expenses including emergency visits, hospital care, and surgery directly related to the accident
- Lost wages, both current and future, due to time away from work
- Pain and suffering, depending on the nature of the injury, along with the duration and extent of pain
- Mental anguish and emotional suffering for victims and families due to feelings of fright, embarrassment, nervousness, worry, and grief
- Loss of consortium or the services, assistance, aid, society, and companionship of a spouse
- Loss of love, affection, and companionship of a minor child
- Loss of services, assistance, aid, society, and companionship of a parent
Reach Out To Our Bergen County Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Let the motorcycle accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., explain compensation to you in detail and which type(s) you or your loved one may receive. Our highly experienced attorneys want you and your family to get the recovery you deserve. Our law firm offers serves Bergenfield, Bergen County and the entire state of New Jersey with personal injury legal services. We offer free initial consultations for all personal injury accident cases. To contact us, please call (201) 928-0300 or submit our online contact form. Our law firm has ninety plus years of combined legal experience helping victims of motorcycle accidents.