Fort Lee Car Accident Attorney
A severe car accident can be life-changing. You may suffer permanent disabilities or even the loss of a loved one. Medical bills, lost wages, and loss of transportation can quickly lead to bankruptcy. If a negligent driver injured you or killed your loved one, the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C can help you.
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our Fort Lee car accident attorneys have more than ninety years of combined legal experience. We use this knowledge to review your case’s facts and provide you with the best legal options for you and your family.
Our firm is well-established in the legal community. At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our car accident attorneys are:
- Compassionate and understanding of car accident victims; and
- Successful securing millions for the injured in both verdicts and settlements.
Contact us today for an honest legal opinion of your case. Your initial consultation is free at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. We can also discuss pursuing justice and closure for the loss of your loved one to a negligent driver.
A Car Accident Lawyer in Fort Lee Can Help
Studies show that retaining an experienced car accident attorney positions you for compensation up to three and a half times greater than pursuing your accident claim alone. However, the Fort Lee car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. know money is not the only reason to have an attorney handle your claim.
The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. is a full-service law firm. This means we handle all aspects of your car accident claim from start to finish. We stand up to the insurance company on your behalf and demand fair compensation and treatment on your behalf.
Our car wreck attorneys at will promptly return your calls and emails, keep you updated on your claim progress, and do the following:
- Conduct a thorough car accident investigation;
- Gather all relevant evidence;
- Determine liability for your accident;
- Hire needed medical, financial, and accident specialists;
- Document and assess your total losses;
- Demand a full and fair settlement from the insurance company(s); or
- Move forward with litigation.
We care about you and your future, contact our car accident lawyers in Bergen County to help you through the legal process and pursue your legal goals.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Every car accident is unique, as is its cause. There are several reasons for car crashes. The first is driver error.
Crashes caused by drivers may include:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Distracted driving;
- Ignoring traffic signs and signals;
- Aggressive driving;
- Inexperienced drivers; and
- Failure to perform routine vehicle maintenance.
Sometimes, the driver was not the primary cause of a car accident. Other potentially liable parties for a car accident include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A government or municipality for a poorly designed or maintained roadway;
- A car manufacturer for a faulty vehicle system; or
- A parts manufacturer for a defective vehicle part.
Experienced Fort Lee car accident attorneys conduct investigations to determine responsibility for an accident. There are times when multiple parties bear responsibility for a collision.
Car Accident Compensation
The cause of a car crash can seem insignificant in the face of the injuries and losses suffered after a car accident. While no amount of compensation can replace a loved one or put a victim in the same position as before the accident occurred, it can provide money for the following:
- Past, current, and future medical bills,
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of future earning potential;
- Property damage;
- Pain and suffering;
- Loss of enjoyment of life;
- Loss of consortium; and
- Wrongful death expenses.
If you need help recovering money to pay any of the above expenses after a car accident, contact the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. You can meet with one of our personal injury lawyers at no cost to find out about the compensation available to crash victims in New Jersey and what may be available in your specific case.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney Today
Call the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. as soon as possible. New Jersey limits the time car accident victims have to file for compensation. Our experienced Fort Lee car accident lawyer will advise of the claim deadline and navigate you through the entire claims process.