Cliffside Car Accident Lawyer
After a severe car accident, you may be overwhelmed by doctors’ appointments, physical therapy, and rehabilitation, missed work, auto repairs, and mounting bills. The compassionate and experienced car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. understand these challenges and are ready to help.
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we have more than ninety years of combined legal experience advocating for accident victims and their recovery. Our Cliffside car accident lawyer offers a complimentary consultation to provide you with valuable legal advice and knowledge, so you can make the best decisions possible regarding your losses.
We want you fully compensated for your accident and able to move forward with healing physically, financially, and emotionally. At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our car accident attorneys are:
- Successful in securing millions in verdicts and settlements for accident victims;
- Effective, aggressive representatives in every legal setting; and
- Trusted professionals in the personal injury field.
The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. work on a contingency fee basis. This means we collect fees when we win compensation for you. Contact us for your risk-free claim review now.
Our Cliffside Car Accident Attorneys Can Help
Insurance companies want to settle claims quickly with victims before victims know the full extent of their injuries or speak with an attorney and learn their claim’s value. Do not talk with the insurance company or sign any documents before meeting with the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C.
We can move quickly to protect your legal rights and preserve your claim value. It is crucial you retain a Bergen County personal injury lawyer right away, like ours at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., before:
- Evidence fades;
- Witnesses move or forget details about your accident; and
- State deadlines for filing a claim expire.
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we build and pursue a trial-ready claim on your behalf. This begins at your initial consultation and does not end until we settle your claim or complete your jury trial. Our car accident lawyers do the following for you:
- Answer questions;
- Guide you through the claims process;
- Investigate your accident and gather evidence;
- Review accident reports;
- Assess your financial, medical, and personal losses;
- Demand a fair and just settlement;
- Negotiate and settle your claim with the insurance company(s); or
- File a civil lawsuit; and
- Proceed with litigation.
Do not make any statements or sign any insurance company documents without speaking to one of the experienced Cliffside car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C.
Causes of Car Accidents
Victims of serious car accidents need financial compensation to manage the impact of car accident losses on their lives. Monthly expenses do not disappear after a car accident. Instead, medical bills, car repairs or replacement, and other expenses add to these costs.
Compensation in car accidents may include damages for any of the following and more:
- All current and future accident-related medical bills;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of future income;
- Property damage;
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation;
- Psychological counseling;
- Pain and suffering;
- Loss of enjoyment of life;
- Loss of consortium; and
- Wrongful death expenses when applicable.
Insurance companies generally pay damages in a car accident claim. However, any number of parties may be liable for the accident itself. In some situations, parties, including but not limited to the following, may share responsibility for a crash:
- The at-fault driver;
- The employer of the at-fault driver;
- The manufacturer of a defective vehicle part or system; and
- The governmental entity responsible for road maintenance.
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we will investigate your car accident and determine if one or more parties caused your injuries, and aggressively pursue those parties. If an insurance company does not respond favorably to your claim, our car accident attorneys have the resources necessary to move forward with litigation.
Contact Our Law Firm Today
You deserve justice, closure, and healing after your car accident. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. want to meet your recovery goals and expectations. Contact our Cliffside car accident attorneys today and set up your free consultation.