Bergen County Car Accident Attorney
Car Accidents in Bergen County
When you or a loved one are involved in a car accident, there is often more than damage to the car. You might suffer from both physical and emotional injuries. Even a small car accident can cause major neck and brain injury.
There is a time limit to take legal action and receive payment for your injuries. It is important to speak with an experienced car accident attorney right away to preserve and protect your right to recovery.
At The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our attorneys are:
- Skilled in car accident law
- Compassionate and supportive
- Experienced and known for results
- Prepared to fight for our clients
For help recovering compensation for your car accident, contact the attorneys at The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., today. The consultation is free, and you pay nothing unless we win.
How a Bergen County Car Accident Attorney Can Help
A car accident attorney works hard to take some of the burdens associated with your accident off of your shoulders. First and foremost, an attorney fights for compensation to reimburse you for any injuries, lost wages, damages to your car, and damages to your property.
A car accident lawyer, like ours at The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., will also do the following:
- Deal with insurance companies
- Obtain evidence by talking to witnesses, gathering and analyzing police reports, gathering medical records, and evaluating lost wages
- Prepare a settlement demand letter
- If needed, file the proper paperwork to go to court
You will likely receive less compensation without an experienced car accident attorney in Bogota, NJ. Put yourself in the best position possible. Contact the personal injury lawyers in Bergen County from The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., today.
Common Car Accident Injuries
A car accident can cause serious injuries to virtually any part of the body. Some of these injuries are readily apparent, while others may require time to appear.
The following are common car accident injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Back Injuries
- Internal injuries
- Fractures and broken bones
- Disfiguring facial injuries and scars
- Limb loss and amputation
- Neck injuries and whiplash
- Knee injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Wrist and hand injuries
- Lacerations, bruises and road rash
- Crush injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
Steps to Follow After a Car Accident in Bogota, NJ
There are some important tips everyone should know in the event of a car accident. These can save time and reduce the chances of legal liability for an accident.
- Never leave the scene of an accident before exchanging contact information with the other drivers. If police are on their way, wait for them to arrive.
- Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime.
- Immediately seek medical care, even if there are no apparent injuries.
- Do not speak to anyone concerning the cause of the accident.
- Do not admit fault to law enforcement officials or an insurance company.
- Contact a car accident attorney as soon as possible.
Reach Out To Our Bergen County Car Accident Lawyers
Once you contact our Bergen County car accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we will assist you with calculating damages, which can include compensation for past and future medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. Call The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., to discuss all of your options for recovery. Our law firm serves car accident victims in Bogota, Fort Lee, Bergenfield, Paramus, and the entire state of New Jersey with personal injury legal services.
“Over all great staff one of the best personal injuries’ attorney out there. the process was very smooth and I was told step by step everything that was going on during the whole case.” – Jonas Gomez