Fairview Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are one of the most costly personal injury accidents. Victims can suffer serious consequences, including physical and psychological trauma, expensive medical treatments, lost income, and even permanent disability. If you or a loved one needs help to recover compensation for your losses, the Fairview car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. are here to help you.
The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. will review the details of your car accident at no cost, answer your questions, and guide you through the accident claims process. You deserve excellent legal representation, and our car accident attorneys are:
- Locally and nationally recognized for excellence;
- Successful in obtaining millions for injured victims; and
- Experienced, with more than ninety years of combined legal practice.
Choosing the best attorneys can affect the outcome of your car accident claim. Speak with the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. to learn more about our attorneys and their personalized approach to client service.
Let Our Law Firm Help You
A lawsuit can seem like a stressful undertaking after a severe car crash. However, the sooner you retain a Fairview car accident attorney and start a legal claim, the better your chances are at success. There are several reasons for this, including:
- New Jersey’s statute of limitations, or deadline, for filing car accident claims;
- Evidence is likely to fade over time;
- Witnesses relocate or their memories fade; and
- Complex accident claims take time to build.
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our attorneys handle all aspects of your car accident claim so that you can focus on healing. We do the following, and more, on your behalf:
- Investigate your accident;
- Gather relevant evidence;
- Consult with needed experts;
- Negotiate a fair and just settlement; or
- Take your case to trial.
Our Bergen County personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only collect legal fees when we recover compensation on your behalf. There is no risk to you, so call the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. today.
What Compensation Can I Recover for a Car Accident?
Compensation for a car accident is to make the victim “whole” again or place the victim as close as possible to their pre-accident state. While no amount of money can bring back a loved one or fix a victim’s losses, money can pay for the following:
- Medical bills and treatments;
- Physical and occupational therapy;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of earning potential;
- Psychological counseling;
- Property damage;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental and emotional trauma; and
- Wrongful death expenses.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Fairview, NJ
An accident victim must protect their physical well-being, legal standing, and right to compensation after a car crash. Follow these steps after a car accident, when it is safe to do so in your condition:
- Call for medical and police assistance;
- File a police report;
- Exchange driver information;
- Gather witness contact information;
- Take photos of the scene and any damages;
- Report the accident to your insurer; and
- Call a car accident attorney.
An immediate doctor’s examination is crucial because many car accident injuries are challenging to detect. For instance, head and brain injuries may take days or even weeks to appear following an accident.
Valuable Accident-Related Documentation
The doctor visit is one of the most vital parts of a car accident claim for another reason; it provides a medical record, or evidence, of any accident-related injuries and the course of treatment. Other necessary documentation generated from the accident scene includes:
- The police accident report;
- The other driver’s insurance information;
- Witness contact information; and
- Photo documentation of the accident scene.
Any of this information can prove invaluable to a car accident attorney.
Schedule your meeting with a Fairview car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. Bring along any accident-related documentation in your possession. This will allow us to provide you with a more accurate assessment of your claim and its value.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney Today
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we will take the time to go in-depth into your accident, the injuries you incurred, and your claim goals. It is important to us that your results are in line with your expectations. Contact our office and tell our car accident attorneys in Fairview more about you, your accident, and what you need to obtain justice and closure.