Hackensack Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle Accidents in Hackensack
Motorcycle injuries frequently result in serious and lasting injuries. This is especially true if the other vehicle involved was a large truck or bus, or the accident was a head-on collision. If you or a loved one were the victim of a motorcycle accident, contact The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. We have the resources and experience to address your claim and seek the highest compensation possible for motorcycle accident cases.
At The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our Hackensack personal injury lawyers are:
- Determined and aggressive in getting you the compensation you deserve
- Prepared to fight big insurance companies and go to trial if necessary
- Up-to-date and educated in accident laws that involve motorcycles
Call our motorcycle injury lawyers today. The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., can fully address your individual needs and give you the support needed to make a difference in the outcome of your case. There are no upfront fees, and your consultation is free.
How a Hackensack Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Help
Insurance companies are not known for making fair settlement offers to victims of motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accident attorneys are skilled at helping you build and pursue your motorcycle accident case to ensure you get the amount of compensation you need. At The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our attorneys help you by:
- Deferring your medical bills until you receive a settlement
- Negotiating a reasonable payment plan for any other bills you accrue
- Finding you a reliable rental car
- Locating a doctor or specialist in your neighborhood
Do not hesitate to call our attorneys. The sooner we can begin working on your case, the better your chances are of a successful motorcycle accident claim. There are time limits to file a motorcycle accident lawsuit so call today.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents and Resulting Injuries
Motorcycle accidents are unique from car accidents. Motorcycles are smaller and lighter than other motor vehicles and do not offer the same protection to their riders. Motorcycle accidents are also more likely to end in death or serious injuries.
The following are common causes of motorcycle accidents:
- Road hazards
- Faulty equipment
- Riding under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Violation of right-of-way by a motorist
- Limited motorist visibility
- Distracted driving
Common motorcycle accident injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Amputations of limbs
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Facial fractures and disfigurement
- Severe skin abrasions
- Road rash
The most common cause of death from a motorcycle accident is a head injury.
Steps to Take After a Motorcycle Accident
After an accident that involves a motorcycle, there are helpful steps to take to preserve a legal injury claim. They include the following:
- Report the accident to your insurance company, but do not give a statement. If they ask for one, say “no.”
- Organize your insurance paperwork.
- If injured in an accident involving another driver, collect their driver’s license and car insurance information.
- Get a copy of the police report detailing your motorcycle accident.
- Do not speak to another driver’s insurance company.
- Do not try to settle without the help of a motorcycle accident lawyer.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one have been impacted from a motorcycle accident injury we are here to help. Our highly experienced personal injury attorneys have more than 90+ years of combined experience helping victims of personal injuries fight for fair compensation. To discuss your legal options with one of our experienced Hackensack motorcycle accident lawyers call (201) 928-0300 or submit our online contact form. Our law firm is composed of attorneys that are here to help you explore the types of compensation to which you are entitled. Motorcycle accident victims may receive compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, disfigurement, and a range of other losses. Our personal injury lawyers offer free consultations and are proud to serve Hackensack and the entire state of New Jersey.