Hackensack Construction Accident Lawyer
Construction Injury in Hackensack
If you or a loved one suffered a construction site injury due to the negligence of another, you may be entitled to compensation for any accident-related injuries or losses. The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., has over 90 years of combined legal experience, can help explain your legal rights to compensation, and put you on the path to recovery.
At The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our attorneys offer:
- Skilled representation for those who suffer a construction site injury
- A free consultation and advice regarding your case and potential compensation
- A plethora of resources and referrals for medical treatment and recovery assistance
Discuss your claim options for free with our attorneys. We speak both English and Spanish. Contact The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., today.
Why Do I Need a Construction Injury Attorney?
A construction injury attorney has the knowledge and skills needed to move your construction injury case forward and litigate your case in court if needed. The attorneys at The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., have:
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations governing construction sites
- Resources to pursue potentially liable third parties
- Experts available to inspect worksites and provide professional opinions
- Negotiation and trial skills to recover any compensation you are due from all liable parties
At The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we work diligently for our clients and are proud of our client success record and reputation. Call us today to schedule your free consultation and case review.
Causes of Construction Site Injuries
Working on a construction site is physically demanding and dangerous. Workers use or work in close proximity to large equipment, climb ladders, and work on scaffolding tens or hundreds of feet from the ground. Some of the most common types of construction accidents include the following:
- Crane accidents due to malfunction or improper operation
- Electrical injuries as a result of not following safety procedures, equipment misuse, or poorly maintained equipment
- Falling debris of all varieties from overhead worksites
- Falls from improperly constructed scaffolding, improper use of or failure to use guardrails or other protective equipment, and improper use of portable ladders
- Scaffolding falls or scaffolding collapses
These construction accidents are often due to the carelessness of general contractors, site supervisors or managers, property owners, or others. When a third-party causes worker injuries, a personal injury claim may be filed in addition to a Workers’ Compensation claim.
Construction Injury Liability and Compensation
Workers’ Compensation only covers certain basic expenses when a construction worker suffers an injury. This coverage is often not enough to cover all of the expenses an injured worker faces and generally does not cover pain and suffering or the full range of damages available to the loved ones of a worker killed in an accident. However, many construction accidents involve third-parties and allow the filing of a personal injury claim.
Third-party responsibility for a construction injury can be attributed to the following individuals or businesses:
- Contractors and subcontractors
- Scaffolding companies
- Insurance companies
- Equipment manufacturers
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one were injured or killed in a construction site accident, call The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., to find out more about your right to Workers’ Compensation benefits or a third-party lawsuit. Our compassionate, experienced attorneys want to help answer your legal questions and assist you in finding good medical resources. There is no obligation to speak with our attorneys, and there are no upfront fees.