Request Your Free Consultation

Passaic County Personal Injury Lawyer

A serious injury can have a dramatic effect on all aspects of your life. If you or a loved one have been seriously injured in a preventable accident, our Passaic County personal injury lawyers can help.

At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our attorneys offer you:

  • A complimentary personal injury consultation;
  • More than ninety years of combined legal experience; and
  • Personalized legal attention and strategies to meet your needs.

We have a track record of success securing millions of dollars for injured victims. Do not allow the insurance company or claims process to intimidate you. Contact the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., now for the information and guidance you need to succeed in your personal injury claim.

What a Passaic County Personal Injury Attorney Can Do for You

Personal injury law is complex, and it is crucial to seek help right away for your injuries. At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we make your health and financial viability a priority. You need compensation to cover your accident-related medical care and expenses both now and in the future.

At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our personal injury attorneys start building your claim right away. We know the tactics insurance companies use to delay and complicate personal injury claims and aggressively work to move your claim forward.

Our lawyers work tirelessly to build the strongest cases possible through:

  • Investigating your accident and determining liability;
  • Collecting all relevant evidence;
  • Pursuing all potential sources of compensation;
  • Connecting you with any needed medical specialists;
  • Negotiating with the insurance company on your behalf;
  • Settling your accident claim; or
  • Taking your case to trial

At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., there are no upfront legal fees or out-of-pocket costs. We only collect legal fees when we win your claim. Contact our office online or call us at (201) 928-0300 for a confidential appointment with one of our personal injury attorneys.

personal injury attorney in Passaic County

What are Personal Injury Accidents?

Personal injury accidents are accidents caused by the negligent or reckless acts of another. The victim of a personal injury accident may recover money damages in a civil lawsuit to cover their losses. Some personal injury accidents are more common than others.

These include:

Not all preventable accidents are personal injury accidents, and not all victims qualify to recover fully from their injuries. Therefore, it is best to consult a Passaic County personal injury lawyer and discuss specific accident details.

What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident

There are steps an injured victim can take after a personal injury accident to help protect their legal rights. These are as follows:

  • Immediately seek medical care;
  • Report the accident and file a report;
  • Collect any witness contact information;
  • Document the accident scene;
  • Write down an account of the accident;
  • Do not give a recorded statement to the insurance company or sign any documents;
  • Do not share accident or injury information on social media; and
  • Contact an experienced personal injury attorney.

Witnesses remember accidents best right after they happen, and evidence tends to fade with time. Therefore, a personal injury attorney has access to the best testimony and evidence immediately following an accident. This helps to build a strong claim for your recovery.

The Passaic County personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., are ready to speak with you about your available legal options. We are professionals in personal injury law with the resources and drive to get results in your personal injury case. The sooner you contact our law firm, the faster we can begin working on your claim.

New Jersey requires filing most personal injury lawsuits within two years of the injury date, so call the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., at (201) 928-0300 today.