Guttenberg Slip and Fall Attorney
Do not blame yourself after a serious slip and fall accident. If you or a loved one suffered a severe slip and fall accident due to a negligent, or reckless, property owner or tenant, you might be eligible for compensation to help with your medical bills and other related expenses.
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our Guttenberg slip and fall attorneys work tirelessly on behalf of injury victims. We have more than ninety years of combined legal experience and the track record to show for our efforts. Call us today to schedule your free slip and fall claim review and consultation.
The slip and fall lawyers at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. will fight to get you the justice and compensation you deserve for your injuries. We will also strive to hold property owners or tenants responsible for their negligence. Our attorneys are:
- Experienced and knowledgeable in all areas of premises liability;
- Successful in procuring millions in litigation and negotiations for clients; and
- Aggressive advocates for the injured in Guttenberg.
Call the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. to learn about our client services and the benefits of a claim review. Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only collect legal fees when we win your claim.
A Guttenberg Slip and Fall Lawyer Can Help
Contacting a slip and fall attorney, like ours at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. is a crucial step after an injury accident. Our attorneys notify the insurance company or negligent party immediately of your claim and let them know you are serious about your injuries. We also begin securing and collecting evidence at once to ensure its preservation.
When you retain the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our slip and fall attorneys keep you advised of your claim progress, promptly answer your questions, and handle every aspect of your claim. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Thoroughly investigating your accident scene;
- Interviewing any witnesses;
- Handling all insurance company communication;
- Obtaining medical and other accident documentation;
- Hire needed experts;
- Assessing your losses;
- Negotiating a fair and just settlement on your behalf; or
- Proceeding with litigation.
Contact the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. before speaking with the insurance company or signing any settlement documents. Our attorneys can advise you of an approximate value of your claim and estimate your future accident-related expenses. Do not accept a settlement that leaves with accident-related debt.
Common Slip and Fall Hazards
Slip and fall accidents happen due to hazardous or dangerous property conditions. Slip and falls can occur anywhere, at any time, and on any type of property, including:
- Retail establishments;
- Conference centers;
- Public commons;
- Private homes; and
- Apartment complexes.
Some of the most common causes of slip and falls are as follows:
- Broken or missing stairs;
- Missing handrails;
- Poor lighting;
- Failure to warn of spills or hazardous conditions;
- Food debris;
- Torn or worn carpeting;
- Poorly secured electrical cords; and
- Uneven sidewalks or flooring.
Steps to Take After a Slip and Fall
There are steps a victim can take after a slip and fall accident that may help hold the negligent property owner responsible for any medical bills or other losses, including:
- Immediately report the incident to a store or property owner or manager on duty;
- Make an incident report and keep a copy for your records;
- Take photos of the accident area and any hazardous conditions;
- Seek medical attention right away and attend recommended follow-up care;
- Keep a written account of the accident’s impact on daily life and activities; and
- Contact an experienced Guttenberg slip and fall attorney.
Time Limit for Filing a Claim
New Jersey requires the filing of most slip and fall claims within two years of the injury date. Otherwise, no recovery is available. For specific time limits in your slip and fall case, contact the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C.
Contact a Slip and Fall Attorney Today
The slip and fall attorneys at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. are available to advise you regarding your slip and fall injuries. If your claim is viable, we will prepare a trial-ready case on your behalf at no upfront costs.
Call (201) 928-0300 for your free, confidential consultation to discuss how the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. can help you.