Union County Car Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one suffered severe injuries in a car accident, your first priority is to seek medical care. Your second is to find an outstanding car accident attorney. A significant car accident can alter your life drastically. You may need expensive, ongoing medical care, lose your job, and bills may start to pile up.
The Union County car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. represent car accident victims injured through no fault of their own. We make you and your well-being our priority. At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we put our time and resources into getting you the justice and compensation you need to move forward with your life.
Our car accident attorneys are more than client advocates; they are:
- Recognized for excellence in the legal community;
- Experienced and successful in both negotiations and trial practice; and
- Tireless and aggressive fighters for our clients.
Call the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. to schedule your free consultation. There are no upfront legal fees or expenses when you retain our services, and we only get paid when we win compensation for you.
How a Union County Car Accident Attorney Can Help You
The skilled car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. will meet your case head-on and give you the attention you deserve. Our firm takes on complex car accident claims and is not afraid to take on the largest insurance companies.
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we carefully build your car accident claim. This starts with listening to your account of the accident. We will then do the following:
- Investigate the accident and gather all relevant evidence;
- Hire needed experts;
- Review your medical records;
- Assess your total losses; and
- Handle all insurance company correspondence.
Our personal injury lawyers in Union County will negotiate with the insurance company to achieve a full and fair settlement on your behalf. If this is not a possibility, we may proceed with litigation and trial.
Do not let the insurance company intimidate you or persuade you to settle before knowing your legal options. Contact the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. for the advice, guidance, and answers you need to put your mind at ease.
Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents happen every day to people from all walks of life. Many car accidents are unavoidable even when drivers use safety precautions. However, knowing and understanding the most common types of car accidents and risks to drivers may help to prevent some future occurrences.
- Rear-end collisions. A rear-end accident is when one car collides with the back end of another. Often, these are a result of tailgating. Drivers who maintain a safe distance between themselves and the vehicle ahead of theirs can prevent some rear-end accidents;
- Sideswipe accidents. Sideswipe accidents happen when the side of one vehicle hits the side of another. Usually, both cars are traveling in the same direction. Sideswipes are less likely to occur when drivers check their blind spots before changing lanes;
- T-bone or side-impact accidents. Also known as a broadside accident, a T-bone collision results from two vehicles colliding, with one vehicle’s front end hitting the other’s side. These accidents are often fatal but are avoidable by obeying and double-checking right of way traffic signals; and
- Head-on collisions. A head-on collision is when two vehicles, traveling in opposite directions, collide head-on. Common causes of head-on collisions are wrong-way travel by one car, dangerous passing, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Driving sober, taking appropriate precautions, and obeying traffic laws help prevent head-on collisions.
Car Accident Injuries
While any car accident can cause serious injuries, most catastrophic injuries and deadly crashes are the results of head-on collisions and T-bone accidents. Catastrophic car crash injuries may include, but are not limited to, any of the following:
- Head and brain injuries, including traumatic brain injury;
- Neck and spinal cord injuries, including paralysis;
- Amputation; and
- Third and fourth-degree burns.
Accident recovery can be an ongoing, costly process. While no amount of money can relieve the pain of your accident or bring back a loved one, it can pay your bills and help you get the best medical care possible.
Contact a Car Accident Lawyer Today
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., our Union County car accident lawyers want you to have the resources to make a full recovery while holding any negligent parties accountable for your damages. Call us at (201) 928-0300 to learn more about car accident compensation available in New Jersey. There is no charge for your consultation, and if you qualify, our attorneys will start building your claim right away.
There are deadlines to file a car accident claim in New Jersey, so contact the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C. as soon as possible.